We sync your data at several times during the customer journey to insure a seamless insurance experience:
- First-time sync: we sync your data when you create an account after you finish the authentication flow.
- On-login: we sync your data each time you login to Tradelock to make sure we display up-to-date and accurate information.
- Manual: You can always trigger a re-sync by clicking on the sync symbol in the upper right corner.
- Weekly sync: While we have an active connection we sync your data once a week. This helps to reduce syncing times if you haven't connected to Tradelock in a while.
- Bill creation: We create a bill each time you purchase insurance, after you have selected the right accounts and clicked on create bill. If you don't want us to create a bill simply not select an option and leave the payment confirmation page.
We do not modify or update any of your data in Xero, other than described above.